Tuesday, March 8, 2011

When you just want to use this for more than Drawing III

Can we just talk about a few of my favorite things beyond the obvious (Design, sign language, IKEA, The Packers...etc...)

 

The first cat isn't my cat Ella (the one on the right is when she was 10 weeks old) but I love those few minutes just after you turn your alarm off (or hit snooze) and Ella knows I'm awake so comes up on the down comforter and lays right on my chest. So I lay there for a few moments and pet her before getting up for the morning. (Same thing happens before I fall asleep at night.) She's perfect with me and I love her (sorry to the rest of you, she's a momma's girl.)


Widmer Brick Cheese. This is me being a snobby deli girl. I love this cheese. It is so good! They sell it at The Marketplace if you want some. It melts fantastically and makes the most beautiful grilled cheese sandwich.




Wisps. Enough said. These are in my purse all the time. You can use them in the car, or before a date, after dinner... They brush better than the dentist.

There is more but... time for class..
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment